Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Redmond House (Seattle Area)

This is the house we bought when we moved to the Seattle area. It is in Redmond and was a great house for us. Once Danielle finished with high school, though, it started to seem to be too big. The house needs a young family...so we sold it to one. Here are photos to document what was a really pretty house.

We lived in the house for 5 years while Danielle was going to Middle School until she started College.  She was a student at Bellevue College, so she lived with us for the majority of the time.  As I said though, we did sell the house and spent the last two years in the Puget Sound in an apartment.  D got her own apartment as well.  Apartment living was fun as well....but that is another topic.


Jordan & I bought the house we are in now and have proceeded to make it our own.  It is one of the first homes we purchased that was not new construction, so we are experiencing what it's like to make a house "ours".  It's nice to look back at photos of previous homes to remind ourselves what we liked.  We want to make sure we don't duplicate our prior homes.  This house needs to have its own character (which it does).  But it's good to look at places we have loved to remember.


1 comment:

  1. In addition to the charm of our northwest home, I also loved the technology - every room wired with ethernet and cable! I wonder if the new owners managed to straighten up that tree. My wife always said she loved the tree just the way it was. I have to admit that it bugged me, but not enough to do something about it and upset my wife. We both loved the red door.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make me very happy. Thanks for making me happy today!