Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sometimes a House Needs a Pet to be Home



Just a quick hello. I've been exploring things that make a house feel like home. It's kind of a fun thing. Back in the day when we were house shopping, we enjoyed seeing the furnished models for new housing developments. A ton of ideas can be found there.

There are several houses that have come on the market in my area. I drove by one and
wanted to find the details so I went online to see the details. I had trouble finding the house I was looking for...but I found so many that I think are so cute. 

I'm not really in the market for a new house. But I do like to look. I especially like that you can find most of the information online.

I've already written about selling your home and the power of staging.

Well, this weekend, I was mesmerized by the homes listed for sale...not new homes but re-sales. There are some that are so clear that they are really someone's home. Most of the houses I saw are not "staged". Most of them that I focused on are completely charming. I got a giggle out of the listings where the pets made it into the photos. Pet photobombs. :)

Sometimes they are like finding Waldo. But then I thought they were so fun I started a little collection which I am sharing here. I cropped the pics to zoom in on the pets.

In listings, the photos are a more comprehensive view of the room and the pet isn't always noticeable. I just love that. 


UPDATE: I must have deleted photos from the hosting site. Sorry!

2 comments:

  1. When I saw the first picture with the kitty in the doorway I though you had added a new member to your family. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) So far we have resisted increasing our menagerie. But, we do have a neighbor's cat stalk the song birds in the back yard.

      Delete

I love comments. They make me very happy. Thanks for making me happy today!