Friday, March 1, 2013

Spring is Almost Here

So excited that Friday is here! And spring will be here before we know it. Just nineteen more days until spring is officially here. We just need to hold on a few more days!

I had my third B12 shot on Monday and my last shot will be next week. I'm hoping to feel energetic in time for spring.

Soon I won't have any excuses for not starting my "Get Lean in 2013" project. I keep thinking about it....I'm almost ready to start.

I'm sharing a pic of the jeep I saw the other day. How funny is this?

Happy first day of March! And happy weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your "Get Lean in 2013" I am actually getting ready to join a gym myself. I am interested in aquatics myself and yoga.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. March is almost half over and I've done nothing! I have got to get off my tuckus.

      Delete
  2. Isn't that jeep a riot? I saw the jeep the other day going towards work too. We must work similar schedules.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make me very happy. Thanks for making me happy today!