Monday, January 9, 2017

A Few Happy Thoughts

I watched the Golden Globes last night and was surprised by how emotional I got in some places. Like, Ryan Gosling sending his love out to Eva and dedicating his award to her brother. The sweetness of it touched me.

And Meryl Streep's speech was excellent. 

In other news, Racheal got a new toy that she has completely annihilated. She's quite proud.

It's been so cold that Jacob got to wear his new sweater.

Speaking of sweet Jacob...he is going to be the next one to get some intense re-training. He's having possessive issues. It's hard being the only dog for 8 years and then having a giant sister come into your life.

These are a few happy thoughts to get us started in the new year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. They make me very happy. Thanks for making me happy today!