Monday, August 1, 2011

Who's a Good Boy?

Jacob is the cutest poodle puppy I've seen...like ever. He is plenty rotten. Here is the first picture we ever took of our little guy. It was the week before Christmas in 2008.  Such a cute guy...who could resist.

Jacob did pretty well with his training, though there is much that he tries to get away with.  At one time he was able to hold a "Down Stay" for 20 minutes in the middle of Pet Smart.  Now...not so much.

He does a pretty good job of "Leave It", but can't resist giving kisses way past an acceptable amount.

He walks really well on a leash. He does his very cute poodle prance and is so happy on a leash because it means he gets to "go".

My sister in law surprised us with this watercolor as a "Just 'Cause" gift. I L.O.V.E this print.

Jacob is quite bouncy...like most poodles.  He has not been to the beach, but I believe he would bounce just like the watercolor poodle above. 


Jacob is now 2 and half years old. He's lucky he's so cute...that is why he gets away with so much. 


Jacob always wants to go for a ride in the car. Will go absolutely anywhere...just wants to ride.

At the end of a fun day full of excursions...Jacob can sleep anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. They make me very happy. Thanks for making me happy today!