Thursday, December 5, 2013

Another Thanksgiving....Another Birthday

My favorite daughter (only child) had her birthday on Thanksgiving Day! She has achieved so much in this last year. She is such an inspiration to me. She has worked so hard.

You remember last year she walked more than a marathon for Avon's Walk for Breast Cancer. I went for moral support and to camp in a pink tent. In just a little over a year from the big walk, she has really embraced the whole athletic thing. 

She has completed SIX races! She is no longer walking! She is RUNNING.  
She even ran the Thanksgiving Turkey Trot on her birthday/Thanksgiving. First thing in the morning...before the big Thanksgiving Feast! 

She has already signed up for her first race for 2014. 













She looks like she is having so much fun! I'm inspired...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. They make me very happy. Thanks for making me happy today!