Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Vacation

I just officially got back from my "Christmas Vacation". This year we went to the Charlottesville, VA area to celebrate with J's brother and his wife and J's sister. And, this year we were joined by Brother-in-Law's daughter! I haven't actually seen her since she was finishing college. It was a real treat to get to see her.
We were also joined by Brother's son that now lives in Japan with his wife and daughter. Oh my gosh their daughter is too cute for words. It was the first time I got to see her in real life. I saw her a couple of years ago on skype when they were at Brother's house and we lived in Seattle. Of course, she has grown so much since then.  She is smarter than smart. And completely bilingual (English and Japanese). Seeing a young one play on Christmas was a treat.



One thing Sis-in-Law and I agree is that the Elf on the Shelf is kind of creepy. A little like clowns. But we have no problems with Cows. This little guy turned up somewhere different every day.

2 comments:

I love comments. They make me very happy. Thanks for making me happy today!