Monday, July 16, 2012

A HAPPY {Meal} Day

What do you do when you had a hard week and you want to unwind on a Saturday? You have a Happy Meal, of course! {Or maybe that's just me.}

The plan for Saturday:   1) Go to Sis's House.
2) Do something crafty.

Before heading out to Sis's, I needed to go to the craft store. The store had an awesome deal on large canvases. But I just couldn't bring myself to buy one. I wanted to do something different.

I found a SMASH book and decided to get that to play with. I've seen other bloggers write about SMASH books, so I thought I'd give it a try. It's really a combo of Journaling and Scrap-booking. Pretty appealing, actually. After getting my crafty fix necessities, I headed out to Sis's house.

I had to stop on the way because my tummy was complaining. I decided to stop at the drive through that everyone recognizes. I got a happy meal because I just wanted a small lunch. I ate the fries while driving. The kid's meal fry container is so stinking cute! I was not expecting a miniaturized fry box. It totally caught me off guard...causing me to laugh like an idiot as I drove down the highway.

I got lucky. They gave me two Happy Meal toys. I gave the Ice Age toy to Sis but kept the blue girly whale. The girly whale creeped out my Sis...I think it was just because I can make her eyes open and close.

I just had to share the Happy Meal cuteness with you. Hope you have a HAPPY Monday.

6 comments:

  1. I say if it makes you smile, then go for it! Sometimes the best things come in small packages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought they were cute too, until my daughter stole half of my fries because those little boxes don't hold very many. Let's be honest here...the fries are the best part of the meal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fries ARE the best part. And when they are good...they are very good.

      Delete
  3. Happy Meals are my guilty pleasure. I'm sure I could eat 3 in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I feel kind of like I'm breaking the rules when I order one. I used to give the toys to a friend with young children. But this toy I kept.

      Delete

I love comments. They make me very happy. Thanks for making me happy today!