Friday, January 30, 2015

A Couple of Things That Make Me Smile


I can't believe tomorrow is the last day in January 2015. This has been a month of new beginnings which is fitting. So far I've worked out three times every week in January. Super proud of that. Just being able to have a full month of consistent working out is so encouraging to me. It feels like I'll be able to keep it up!

You know I've been super excited about adding yoga to my routine. And, I'm still trying to figure out what is my new "local". I'm happy to tell you that I have found several yoga studios in my area. I went to my first session at The Gratitude Hot Yoga Center on Tuesday. It was such an uplifting experience. I took the "Warm Yin" class. The teacher was so warm and happy. Both she and the other students were very welcoming.  I'm hoping to go back soon.

Now, for a complete nonsequitur...how about The Big Bang Theory.

I had this idea a while back that I wanted a bright green teapot for my new kitchen. *Bear with me here...I promise the teapot ties in.* It took me months to actually find it in "real life". Just before Christmas, my husband found and bought my lovely teapot. And I love love, love it.

After my bright teapot made an entrance in our home we also got a kitchen timer that is bright orange. It's no secret that I love bright colors. Anyhoo, I started noticing that the Big Bang characters also like bright teapots. I couldn't resist making capturing a few of the kitchens and teapots.




The last picture doesn't have a teapot...but, it does have a harp. How great is that? These are just a couple of things that make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. They make me very happy. Thanks for making me happy today!