Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The State of My Resolutions

I haven't talked about resolutions yet this year. Actually, I realize I haven't talked about concrete resolutions since my first month as a blogger.

In fact, after reading my only post about resolutions, I realize that I didn't really commit. Funny enough though, that year I tried to execute on some unspoken goals. Goals such as: Getting into Shape. The Result=Fail.

I talked about how much I didn't want to give up Diet Coke. But I actually DID give up Diet Coke (and all soda) in April 2011. I was so bummed when my attempt at physical fitness hit a wall. I wanted to just do one thing that I could say was for my health. So, I thought...at least I can control what I drink.

I've been sharing things I've learned about personality types and the fact that I identify with INFJ. Today a friend sent the article about New Year's resolutions and personality type.  I focused in on "my type" which said this: 
I see myself in the above. But I may take it a little bit further. I intend to make resolutions but end up not really making them. 

I read a blog post recently that gave encouragement for resolutions. I can do this. Right? I can do this. 

Oh, the pic above? That's my daughter. She really is inspiring me to get off my butt. 

I hope your New Year's resolutions are made and you feel good about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. They make me very happy. Thanks for making me happy today!