Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I'm on a Roll...(sort of)

My goodness...this is a new record for me. It's as though I made a resolution to post on the blog "more". ~I didn't. I just have a lot to say. 

See that adorable puppy over there with his toy rabbit? He's claiming it. He's saying "Just because I'm not playing with my toy doesn't mean it's not my toy." He's perfectly happy taking a break from all that activity...like running around and such. He almost looks lazy.  But in his defense, he simply conserves his energy. 

So, I've been writing several posts and most recently mentioned my daughter as an inspiration for getting healthy.  I want to get back to working out and I'm seriously evaluating the best way to approach this. 

Our apartment complex has a very nice workout room that I've used a few times. It is fine...but I miss the pumping music and overall energy of a fitness "club". Even though I rarely get there in time for the aerobics or spin classes, I love hearing the d instructors encourage their class to hold on for "four more, three more, two more..." Does this mean I need a gym? Not sure I can justify the price of a gym membership. 

What about yoga classes? Here are a few that I'm considering:
Cycle and Yoga (a combined class).
Yoga for the Hips, Legs, Feet, Back & Core
Hatha Flow Yoga

D has developed a core and flexibility with yoga. She has so much more discipline than I do. She says she hasn't worked out in a gym since 2010. And yet, she is in the best shape!

I'm just not convinced I can be successful without some sort of gym-type environment. 

2 comments:

  1. First off, I LOVE Jacob's bunny! It reminds me of Peter Rabbit! <3 Also, I love to hear that I'm inspiring you to get healthy! Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make me very happy. Thanks for making me happy today!