Friday, May 15, 2015

A Key West Celebration

When last I posted I was getting ready to cruise to Key West, FL, and Cozumel, Mexico! Now, hard as it is for me to believe, I'm back. This was a mother-daughter cruise of sorts. My lovely daughter invited me to join her and her friends for their destination wedding.

How sweet is it that my daughter wanted me to go? I'm still super happy about it. Not only did I get some quality girl time with D, but I also got to meet and get to know her friends. D. has some really great friends and I love that she let me be a part of that.


I have a few pics here of the lovely bridesmaids on Key West. 

[I'm not posting pictures of the actual ceremony or the Bride because those moments are not mine to share.]

In the air

What a great way to spend the day in Key West! I had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. They make me very happy. Thanks for making me happy today!