Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!! And Blogiversary!

Happy New Year! Happy Time for New Beginnings!

This is my second Blogiversary. You may recall that my very first post was on New Year’s. {I guess since I said this is my Blogiversary...that may have been obvious.}
My second post was actually more about New Year Resolutions and that type of thing. My husband and I have been discussing some serious 2013 New Year Plans. By that, I mean “resolutions”. But, I think they are more serious than resolutions. I think they are goals...with some specific time frames and measurements to measure our successes.

Later, I think, I’ll do a post to give you an idea of some of our plans. They are pretty basic and concrete...but we hope that they will have a nice impact.

But, in the vein of one last look at 2012...I wanted to share with you some of my most popular posts in 2012. They are here in no particular order. I hope that you’ll take a peek to get a flavor of what my year was like.
 













I hope 2012 was a good year for you. I hope 2013 is even better!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year and happy blogoversary! I will need to go back and read some of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and saying Hi. :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats! Hoping you have another fabulous year! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make me very happy. Thanks for making me happy today!